Terms And Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) carefully before accessing or using the website at https://ashmryz.com (the “Website”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Website.
- License and Restrictions Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials.
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Disclaimer The materials on the Website are provided on an “as is” basis. The Website makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Furthermore, the Website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitation of Liability In no event shall the Website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if the Website or a Website authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errors The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Website does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. The Website may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. The Website does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Links to Third-Party Websites The Website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Governing Law Any claim relating to the Website shall be governed by the laws of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to the Use of a Website.