1.1 Personal Identification Information We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant details.
1.2 Non-personal Identification Information We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system, internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2.1 Personal Identification Information We may collect and use Users’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
2.2 Non-personal Identification Information We may collect and use non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To enhance the user experience: We may use information to understand how Users as a group utilize the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To analyze trends and gather demographic information: We may collect and analyze non-personal information to track trends and gain a better understanding of our Users’ preferences.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Furthermore, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our Website, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.