Who doesn’t love the fudgiest mouth melting brownies ever, especially if paired up with a scoop cold vanilla ice cream along with some strawberry syrup makes people go mad with foodgasm having to indulge with ooey gooey goodness of the brownies, well be sharing with you the recipe for perfectly mouthwatering fudge brownies that will send in food heaven as soon as you bite into them. So clean up your kitchen counters and take your machinery out because we have right just what you need to take control over sweet cravings.
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 up brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cocoa powder
- A handful of chopped walnuts
Let’s prepare the pan
- Take 7×7 inch baking pan and grease it thoroughly with butter.
- Line the pan with some parchment paper and sprinkle some all purpose flour
Chocolate and butter mixture prep
- In another pan take two cups of water and bring it to simmer over low flame
- While in a glass bowl cut up some dark chocolate and butter and place the bowl on top of the pan with water and let them melt into each other completely dissolving and let it cool
Incorporate the wet ingredients
- Add white granulated sugar, brown sugar and eggs add one egg and mix before adding the other one and keep on mixing until it becomes a smooth creamy mixture
- Add some salt and vanilla essence in to the egg and sugar mixture
- Now add the chocolate and butter mixture into egg mixture slowly and stir gradually until well combined
Let’s sort our dry ingredients out
- Sift in some all purpose flour and cocoa powder into the mixture and fold gently to form a batter.
Add some nutty goodness
- Add some crushed walnuts (optional) into the mixture to give a nutty crunch
Let’s bake it
- Now pour the batter into a baking tray and place in the oven, don’t forget to shake and tap before putting the pan into the oven
- Let it bake for 30 minutes on 350F/ 105 C (pre heated oven)
- Keep on checking the brownies in between
NOTE: The recipe serves up to 3-4 people for greater quantity you can double up the recipe
Once bake leave the plan to cool down and then cut the brownies and then enjoy with a scoop of cold vanilla ice-cream and satisfy your cravings.